Pharmacy Computer Solutions can provide a total solution for
ezyScript® are designed
to be a totally integrated, modular Windows®
solution for Australian pharmacies, incorporating dispensing and point of sale
functionality. The modules have been designed to stand alone if required,
but provide a unique wealth of benefits when combined. The underlying
principle incorporates a single customer and single active stock database.
The single customer database concept will allow any customer to
potentially have a prescription dispensed, hold an account, have a lay-by, be in a nursing home
or patient care facility, belong to a customer club or be a member of a friendly
society. The single active stock database concept will allow for effortless stock
control and management of ethical items, whilst providing a new dimension for
OTC (over the counter) products, including the potential for labelling,
recording, interaction checking and the provision of customised product
When integrated, dispensary, register or administration
functions can be performed from any workstation, increasing staff efficiency and
providing maximum return on capital investment.
Operating Platform® and
have been designed around an SQL®
database, and will run on
operating platforms. Pharmacies with five or less computers can utilise a peer-to-peer network,
running Microsoft Windows 2000®
or Windows XP Professional®
SQL Server Desktop Engine) on the primary computer in the workgroup although
MSDE is capable of handling up to eight concurrent connections. For pharmacies utilising more
than five computers, or for "power users" we recommend the use of Microsoft
Small Business Server 2003®, incorporating a client-server network on a dedicated
computer running as a server.
The utilisation of Small Business Server® or Windows 2000/XP
Professional and MSDE® will allow the majority of pharmacies to retain their existing
Windows 98® computers as dispensary, register or administration workstations.
Most Windows® compatible hardware will work with ezyScript®
and ezyPos®, negating the need to purchase new equipment
when upgrading to our software.
ezyScript® and ezyPos® will provide all the standard features you would expect
in a modern Windows® dispense and point of sale package, as well as new and
Tool tips and integrated help will guide you along the way, reinforcing the already
intuitive process. Standard Windows® conventions, combined with specific
keyboard functionality essential for quick dispensing and sales, will make ezyScript® and ezyPos® unique. For ease of use, the dispensing and register modules have been
specifically designed to minimise the use of a mouse. Screens have been designed to allow the maximum amount of
information when displaying product and customer details, providing an easy
to use, logical interface.
ezyScript Key Features
Option to identify both the dispensing
pharmacist and the dispensary technician.
● Automatic recording of drug interactions.
● Record non-specific or drug-related interventions.
● Initial security settings based on Quality Care staff descriptions.
● User-definable customer search results. Pharmacist logon identifies how
customer search results are displayed eg Greg Smith or Smith, Greg.
● Customer retrieval by partial match, Medicare number or customer club/loyalty card.
● Essential patient details and concise patient history displayed at all times
● Patient details can be edited at any stage of dispensing.
● Patient details organised into logical 'tabs' to decrease number of keystrokes
required to edit any entry.
● Full patient history available via a function key.
● Flexible prescription pricing based on schedule, mark-up or cost matrix.
● Unique customer preferences options including generic
preference, repeat reminders, CMI's
required and "Hold" repeats.
● Differentiation and control over inventory, non-inventory and hire stock
● Department and sub-department classification of items.
● Unique retail price manipulation. Specify retail, mark-up percentage or Gross
Profit $ or % per product, per department, per sub-department, per supplier, per preferred
supplier or per product range.
● Base retails on last cost, unit cost or price breaks.
● Supplier pricing with quantity breaks at your fingertips.
● Product image and location for ease of identification and locating stock.
● Differentiation of product ranges based on pricing, product type or hire item.
● Sales, purchase and shrinkage history tracking.
● Retail pricing for club members, internet sites or members.
● Specials can be date or quantity based and grouped into catalogues.
● Enhanced shelf and item label printing options for products on special.
● Price updates provide advice only, or maintain suggested retail, mark-up
% or Gross Profit %.
● Maintain consistent pricing of product variants by inclusion in a 'price' product range.
● Sales messages as well as companion products association at the register.
● Interaction checking, dosage frequency, warnings and product information for
● Market information allows you to compare product performance against
wholesaler or banner group members.
● Market information allows you to compare your pricing to your local
● First-in first-out methodology provides greater accuracy for sales and profit
● Install up-to-date agency stock data with just a few keystrokes.
● Debtors distinguished between customer and business accounts.
● Real time stock-take & price
verification utilising PDA units
● Unique special orders,
D&P tracking with automated email reminders.
^Back to Top
COMPUTERS & PERIPHERALS
Pharmacy Computer Solutions offers customers a
total solution encompassing software, hardware, consumables, installation,
training and support. Computer hardware has been specifically selected to
operate in the retail pharmacy environment, with a focus on providing
reliable, cost effective equipment. Careful evaluation and testing both
in-house and on-site, combined with warranty and service considerations
allow Pharmacy Computer Solutions to select the most suitable products from those
available on the market. Pharmacy Computer Solutions' preferred vendors
● Compucon Desktop, Tower and Server
● Compucon CRT and LCD Multimedia Monitors
● IBM Laptop and Notebook Computers
● IPAQ hand held PDA units
● OKI dot matrix Printers
● Brother laser Printers
● Kyocera laser Printers
● Citizen receipt Printers
● Zebra/Eltron thermal & direct thermal
● PSC hand held and bench top scanners
● Citizen electronic cash draws and customer
● D-Link network products
● Sola un-interruptible power supplies (UPS)
^Back to Top
Through WestNet, Pharmacy Computer Solutions
can offer you a high-speed ADSL connection to the internet (where
available), providing you with the following benefits:
● Connection to the internet up to 30 times faster than dial-up
● Keep the phone line free
● Always on-line 24-7
● No more dial-up costs
● No limit of computers
● Free static IP address
● Email Virus Scanning available
● Email Spam Filtering available
● Choice of excess usage charge ($10 per GB) or no charge with shaping
● Uploads not counted
● 6 free email addresses
● 20MB of web space for a web site
● Technical support available 7 days a week
● Award-Winning Customer Service (WAITTA)
Pharmacy Computer Solutions has chosen to
partner with WestNet not only because of their competitive prices, but
also because of their service. WestNet was recently voted number one
for customer satisfaction in the 2003 Australian Broadband Survey.
High speed ADSL plan including 4GB of
downloads is only $49.95. Connection fee is only $99 and you
are not required to enter into a contract. Use your existing ADSL
modem or purchase one to suit your requirements starting from $150.
Compare this to other deals on offer and we
feel sure that you will find it to be extremely competitive.
Pharmacy Computer Solutions can tailor
internet security to your needs, including content filtering, web address
blocking, anti-virus and firewall capabilities. Please contact us
for information about these services.
^Back to Top
STATIONERY & CONSUMABLES
Pharmacy Computer Solutions stocks a range of ribbons, drums and toners for
popular models of OKI, Brother, Kyocera and Citizen printers, as well as thermal
and plain register rolls and product labels. Orders are commonly
processed and delivered on the same day in the metropolitan area, with delivery
options including over night air satchels for non-metropolitan customers. Please
contact us for current pricing.
^Back to Top